Premier Health Care Facilities provide 24-hour nurse coverage. Led by our Clinical Managers, we have qualified teams of nurses and personal care workers who monitor and manage your clinical care, in consultation with your GP, family, pharmacy, medical specialists and other allied health professionals.
• Respite (short-term) and Permanent stays
• Referral to on-site podiatry, physiotherapy, and optometry services
• Daily medication from local pharmacy
• Pastoral care services
• Palliative care and pain management
• Dementia Management, with secure Memory Support Unit
Our lifestyle coordinators provide a vibrant and varied activities program, tailored to your individual preferences and functionality. Having regard to your background, social history, and cultural preferences, we offer you a range of activities, outings, and entertainment designed to promote physical, emotional and spiritual wellness.
Our lifestyle programs include:
• Gardening, pet therapy, men’s shed, walking club, armchair travel, gym sessions, fitness program
• Art and craft, cooking, spa days, high tea, book club, films, fine dining
• Special events calendar to celebrate birthdays and events of cultural significance
• Engagement with schools and community groups, performers, outings in the community
Our hospitality teams include on-site chefs, house-keeping, and maintenance staff, taking care of your dietary, laundry and environmental needs.
Our qualified chefs, with guidance from dieticians, develop rotating summer and winter menus that are nutritional and suitable to your dietary needs with choices available at each meal.
Our catering services include:
• All home-cooked meals, including morning and afternoon tea and sumptuous desserts
• Dietary plans designed in consultation with a qualified dietician and tailored to meet your health requirements, tastes and preferences
• Family dining experiences in our private function rooms
• On-site laundry services including labelling of clothing